- Australia & NZ: 7th July 2023
- UK, USA & Canada: 9th April 2024
You may Pre-Order your copy below:
- Australia inc Postage
- International inc Postage
RRP AU $24.99 | NZ $24.99 | UK £12.99 | USA $18.99 | CAN $24.99
Please click Checkout to finalise your order, or continue to shop.
Bonny has the best friend in the whole world who understands her sensory issues and is so much fun! But when Ella moves away, what will Bonny do now? With the help of some new unexpected friends, Bonny finds hope that not only she will have someone special again, but someone who will be at her side and help her go on many new adventures.
- Have a look at Scotia reading this lovely book for Storytime with Scotia Here.
- A great review by Susanne Gervay is shown Here.
- A lovely review by Viv Young of Picture Book Parents is shown Here.
- A wonderful review by Brenton Cullen for Books + Publishing is shown Here.
- A super review by Dr Lara Cain Gray is shown Here.
Illustrations from the book:
About the Author: Michelle Wanasundera
Michelle is a children’s author who is passionate about nature, family, and of course, storytelling. Living in the Blue Mountains inspires her writing, as does being a mum to her daughter Amali. Both of these were the main inspiration for her first published title, Bubbles and Puddles. Michelle is a passionate member of the kidlit community, a committee member of Creative Kids Tales, and writes reviews for Writing NSW.
When she’s not dreaming up stories, she’s either saving bugs from her pond, devouring books and her beloved cat Bon Bon, or managing her family web development business, Netmek.
About the Illustrator: Nichole Wade