International Publication Dates:
- Australia & New Zealand: 1st September 2021
- UK, USA & Canada: 12th April 2022
- Australia inc Postage
- International inc Postage
RRP AU $24.99 | NZ $24.99 | UK £12.99 | USA $18.99 | CAN $24.99
Please click Checkout to finalise your order, or continue to shop.
It’s there every day if you look for it. The glint of gold. It¹s in the white blossom of our plum tree against a blue sky. Or the sparkles Jack Frost leaves on the drive to school…..A heartwarming story to inspire awareness, gratitude and positive thinking.
ISBN: 978-0-6489640-3-2 Target Age: 4yrs to 10yrs
- A great review by Kerry Gittins of The Booktree is shown Here.
- A blog post by Reading Open Doors is shown Here.
- A fabulous review by Readilearn is shown Here.
- A super review by Romi Sharp of Just Kids Lit Here.
- A lovely review by Margaret Hamilton of Pinerolo Here.
- A wonderful review by Ashleigh Meikle of The Book Muse Here.
- Have a look at the super review by Angela Crocombe of Readings Here.
- Please see the lovely review by Danielle Viera of Buzzwords Here.
Illustrations from the book:
About the Author: Kate McGann
Kate is a writer living in rural Victoria with her partner and two children. She also lives with a bouncy dog, a haughty cat and chooks with heads like pom-poms. Eons ago, Kate trained as a naturopath and still can’t go past the smell of dried herbs without swooning. Nowadays, she works at a yoga and dance studio with young children, and writes about the everyday happenings of life. She loves long walks and admiring nature’s treasures like seedpods, stones and fallen bird nests. Kate adores Autumn and patiently waits for its return every year.
Please pay a visit to Kate’s website here.
About the Illustrator: Patricia Ward
Being an only child, Patricia spent much of her time living in her imagination, bringing it to life through drawing and illustration. She loves exploring colour and playing with positive and negative spaces. Her work is vibrant and whimsical, with an underlying sense of a narrative. Patricia believes every illustration should tell a story, whether it is accompanied by text or not.
Please pay a visit to Trish’s website here.